Thank you for being a Supporting Member of World Fringe!
Thank you so much for supporting the World Fringe movement. It is so important to us and all Fringe Festivals across the world. It keeps World Fringe alive and supports Fringes to stay connected!
We hope you are really well
Holly & Cath
Your membership fees and donations keep the World Fringe Network running. They give us the ability to continue to support and connect all the Fringe Festivals across the world, as well as give free support to new start-up Fringe Festivals.
Since we began in 2007, we have achieved a huge amount! We advocated and enhanced the exposure, importance, and connectivity of Fringe Festivals globally with an ambition to rebrand Fringe from a lesser important, unprofessional underling of international and programmed festivals to realising them as the incubators of talent and innovation. People now see them as leaders in new practice and we helped grow them into a festival sector of its own. Now there is a well-connected support network at your fingertips – a great big Fringe Family made up of 300 Fringe Festivals across the globe.
The following resources are open to you!…
The following benefits are for SENIOR PERMANENT Fringe staff only. We need to keep it this way because of the nature of the conversations and for sharing purposes.
- Fringe Social: Facebook group for senior permanent Staff. Just friend request me on FB and I will add you https://www.facebook.com/HollyPaytonLombardo/ (If I don’t reply PM me telling me which Fringe you are from)
- World Fringe WhatsApp: join and introduce yourself – https://chat.whatsapp.com/1cbNOUt0z7uI1yHMUcKeX4
- Join the World Fringe Trello board of useful policies and information – https://trello.com/invite/b/GF1gM4En/753c29675b8b2bb61c1938cdf6a01717/world-fringe-resources You can also add things to this board.
- We run monthly Zoom catch-ups, it is a chance to put faces to names and get international insights. Please bookmark this google sheet for updates – https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SnDs0kKv4TSBrkkbilTyELGZTYC9I96AtqGGStd_nzU/edit?usp=sharing
Marketing and Sharing:
- Please check your festival profile on the website – http://www.worldfringe.com/members
- Check your festival dates on the Fringe Calendar – http://www.worldfringe.com/festival-calendar/
If you don’t appear on these, email email@example.com
Hashtags: make sure you use the following on your social media posts = #FringeFamily #FringeFestival #WorldFringe #Fringe Family
You can use this logo on your print and website LINK TO DOWNLOAD
Keep in touch with your festival news
Holly & Cath x
World Fringe Directors